Join Zoom Meeting Sunday 06:00-06:30am PST: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89623323143
One tap mobile +16699006833 Meeting ID: 896 2332 3143
Requests are from General Conference Day of Prayer and Fasting and Pioneer Prayer for the NAD presidential process. Lift up the members of the North American Division Nominating and Executive Committees, the General Conference Executive Committees, and their families. Pray that God’s will be done in the selection of the new North American Division President.
- Pray that we will know what steps to take to intimately know Christ (John 17:3).
- Pray that the NAD, at the crossroads of the world, would be a center of light.
- Pray that Christ would give us hope and peace (John 14:27).
- Pray that God would take the reins of the Church in His own hand and lead us to victory.
- Pray that we may not be in doubt and bondage by timidity and fear of failure (John 8:31-32).
- Pray in the Name of Jesus for God to guide decisions taken in the NAD and GC meetings this week for the presidency.
- Thank Jesus for His pardoning love (John 6:37).
- Pray for God to bless the nominating and executive committee members in preparation for their meeting on Monday, July 6.
- Thank God for the scepter of His mercy (1 Peter 2:10).
- Pray for the Holy Spirit to bless the General Conference president and officers.
- Pray that God will use us to turn many to righteousness (Daniel 12:3).
- Pray for light for those struggling against darkness and perplexity (Colossians 1:9).
- Pray for the gift of the Holy Spirit (Acts 2:38-39).
- Pray that God blesses and saves His people (2 Chronicles 7:14).
- Scripture (Claim Bible promises. John 15:7)
- Harmony (Agree with others. Matt. 18:19, 20)
- Order (Pray focused, SHORT, audible prayers, giving thanksgiving and praise. 1 Cor. 14:40)
- Righteousness (Claim Christ’s blood and merits, confess unworthiness. 1 Pet. 1:19/ 1 Jn. 3:21)
- Total (Pray as a team—use plural personal pronouns, we, us, and our instead of, I, me, and my. Matt. 6:9-13)