Join Zoom Meeting Wednesday 06:00-06:30am PST.
New Meeting Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83451254773
Meeting ID: 834 5125 4773
One tap mobile
“We should accustom ourselves to often lift the thoughts to God in prayer. If the mind wanders, we must bring it back; by persevering effort, habit will finally make it easy” (RH Nov. 15, 1887). Join prayer for our church and our own hearts and families, every morning at 6am PST. Invite friends and family to memorize Scripture, pray, and be blessed! God bless you!
- Thank God for the meekness and lowliness of Jesus.
- Pray for “the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit.”
- Pray for reverence and sobriety.
- Pray for revival leading to deep heart-searching and humility.
- Pray that solemn, earnest appeals to sinners would be made.
- Pray for yearning compassion for the purchase of the blood of Christ.
- Pray for lost souls, and their salvation.
- Pray that we would not shrink from self-denial and sacrifice.
- Pray to rejoice when we are counted worthy to suffer reproach and trial for Christ’s sake.
- Pray for transformations in the lives of believers and non-believers.
- Pray that communities will be benefited by those transformed by the Holy Spirit.
- Pray for genuine repentance.
- Pray for an awakening and reformation.
- Isaiah 13:12, 13
- Isaiah 35:5, 6
- Isaiah 61:1, 2
- 1 Thessalonians 3:12, 13
- Revelation 11:18
- John 1:9
- Romans 7:24
- 1 Peter 3:3, 4