Join Zoom Meeting Tuesday 06:00-06:30am PST.
New Meeting Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83451254773
Meeting ID: 834 5125 4773 Password: 852719 One tap mobile 16699006833
“Let the father, as priest of the household, lay upon the altar of God the morning and evening sacrifice, while the wife and children unite in prayer and praise” (PP 144). Pray for our church and our own hearts and families, every morning at 6am PDT. Invite friends and family to memorize Scripture, pray, and be blessed! God bless you!
- Thank God for His gift of salvation from sin.
- Thank God for the gift of the Holy Spirit.
- Pray that we will think more of the life of Christ.
- Pray to understand the special truths of Revelation and call sinners to Christ.
- Pray to not imitate the customs of the world in getting the truth to the people.
- Pray for the faith of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
- Pray for holiness of heart and life.
- Pray for a converted ministry, so we may see the light of God and His power aiding all our efforts.
- Pray for vigilant watchmen on the wall of Zion.
- Pray for grace and peace to Laodicea.
- Pray for the fruit of self-control among God’s people, that appetite, passion, and self would not rule us.
- Pray to be not pretentious and fruitless.
- Pray for true meekness and repentance.