Join Zoom Meeting Sabbath 06:00-06:30am PST.
Meeting ID: 834 5125 4773
One tap mobile
“You must pray as though the efficiency and praise were all due to God, and labor as though duty were all your own” (4T 538). Join prayer for our church and our own hearts and families, every morning at 6am PST. Invite friends and family to unite in prayer and be blessed! We are memorizing Isaiah 61:1, 2 and reviewing Isaiah 13:12, 13.
- Thank God that He is willing to make us “more precious than fine gold . . . than the golden wedge of Ophir” (Isaiah 13:12)
- Pray for faith in God, in every difficulty or temptation (Mark 9:23, 24).
- Pray for the soon return of Jesus and the preparation of His people.
- Pray to be sealed with His law, so we will not be moved.
- Pray that our families will be saved in the day of the LORD of hosts.
- Pray for the Spirit of the LORD to anoint us (Is. 61:1).
- Pray for meekness to receive the gospel.
- Pray for inspiration to preach the gospel to the meek.
- Pray that Jesus would mend our broken hearts, minds, and emotions.
- Pray for the Holy Spirit to use us to mend other’s broken hearts, minds, and emotions.
- Pray for liberty from disease and challenges that hedge up the gospel work.
- Pray for intelligence to treat and prevent disease, that we would be medical missionaries.
- Pray for the gift of temperance and freedom from the slavery of sin and addiction (e.g. anger, covetousness, revenge, etc.).