Join Zoom Meeting Monday 06:00-06:30am PST.
New Meeting Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89623323143
Meeting ID: 834 5125 4773
One tap mobile
“At the sound of fervent prayer, Satan’s whole host trembles” (1T 345). Join in prayer for our church, the selection process for a new NAD executive secretary, and our own hearts and families, every morning at 6am PST. Invite friends and family to unite in prayer and be blessed!
- Pray that the members of the church of Christ may be united in one symmetrical body.
- Pray for the Spirit to guide Elder Bryant and the NAD committee as they select a Division Executive Secretary.
- Pray that we may be Christ’s faithful representatives on earth, working in unison with Him.
- Pray for God’s Spirit to bless local churches, conferences, unions, divisions, and General Conference departments.
- Pray that we do nothing to bring dishonor to our Heavenly Father.
- Pray that we obey all of God’s commandments.
- Pray for the Holy Spirit to bless those planning Annual Council 2020 and General Conference Session 2021.
- Pray that we continue to look for the coming of our Redeemer.
- Pray that our light should shine so clearly that others can see that we glorify the Father in our daily lives.
- Pray for the Holy Spirit to bless the delegates of General Conference Session 2021.
- Pray that we all feel our individual responsibility as members of the visible church and God’s workers.
- Pray that we join ourselves to Christ.
- Pray that we unite our weakness with Christ’s strength, our ignorance with His wisdom, and our unworthiness with His merit.
- Pray that we be active agents for Christ, and not for the enemy.
- Pray that God will lead us to stand in perfect unity upon the platform of eternal truth.
- Pray that we be purified as a peculiar people, zealous of good works.