Join Zoom Meeting Tuesday 06:00-06:30am PST.
New Meeting Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89623323143
Meeting ID: 834 5125 4773
One tap mobile
“The strength acquired in prayer to God will prepare us for our daily duties. The temptations to which we are daily exposed make prayer a necessity” (YI August 18, 1898). Join prayer for our church and our own hearts and families, every morning at 6am PST. Invite friends and family to unite in prayer and be blessed! We are memorizing Isaiah 13:12, 13 before we pray.
- Pray for patience, long-suffering, peace, and love for others.
- Pray that we bear one another’s burdens (Galatians 6:1.2).
- Pray for God to pour His Spirit on His world church.
- Pray that God’s work is not done in a proud, masterly way but that ye be like-minded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind (Philippians 2:1-5).
- Pray that the truth will be presented with divine tact, gentleness, and tenderness; that it will come from a heart that has been softened and made sympathetic.
- Pray for God to bless Annual Council.
- Pray for close communion with God, lest self rise up, as it did in Jehu, and we pour forth a torrent of words that are unbefitting.
- Pray for the Holy Spirit to fill church leaders.
- Pray to have opportunities on every hand, to watch unto prayer, and be ready always to give a reason for the hope that is in us, with meekness and fear.
- Pray for the delegates and nominating committee members of General Conference Session 2021.
- Pray we receive the love of the truth, so we won’t be taken in the delusions of the enemy.
- Pray we have a personal experience with Jesus, so our testimony will be: “we cleave unto Christ; we rejoice in Him as our personal Saviour.”
- Pray that our convictions daily be reinforced by humble, sincere prayer and reading of the Word.
- Pray to seek God now before it is too late (Zephaniah 2:1-2).
- Pray to be prepared to see Jesus (Acts 1:11).
- Pray for those who are suffering from disasters and disease.
- Pray for God to bless every nation and their government.