Join Zoom Meeting Tuesday 06:00-06:30am PST.
New Meeting Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83451254773
Meeting ID: 834 5125 4773
One tap mobile
“Prayer is the breath of the soul. It is the secret of spiritual power. No other means of grace can be substituted, and the health of the soul be preserved” (Gospel Workers 245). Join prayer for our church and our own hearts and families, every morning at 6am PST. Invite friends and family to memorize Scripture, pray, and be blessed! We are memorizing 1 Thess. 3:12, 13; Isaiah 61:1, 2; and reviewing Isaiah 13:12, 13.
- Pray that we increase and abound in love one toward another.
- Pray that we increase and abound in love toward all men.
- Pray that when we read and memorize the words of Scripture we will sense God’s love toward us.
- Pray that our hearts may be established unblameable in holiness until the end.
- Pray for a preparation for the outpouring of the Holy Spirit at Annual Council 2020 in October.
- Pray for a preparation for the outpouring of the Holy Spirit at General Conference Session 2021 in May.
- Pray that we would be ready on the day that Jesus comes to take us home with His saints.
- Pray for the Spirit of the LORD to be upon us to minister to the needs of others today.
- Pray for our church leaders to be blessed today with God’s Holy Spirit.
- Pray for the brokenhearted.
- Pray for those in bondage to circumstances or sins.
- Pray for the hope of the advent to burn in our hearts and be shared by our lives and words.
- Pray for comfort to those in sorrow.
- Pray for a revival of true godliness among us.