Join Zoom Meeting Friday 06:00-06:30am PST.
New Meeting Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89623323143
Meeting ID: 834 5125 4773
One tap mobile
“The strength acquired in prayer to God, united with persevering effort in training the mind in thoughtfulness and care-taking, prepares one for daily duties and keeps the spirit in peace under all circumstances” (MB 85). Join prayer for our church and our own hearts and families, every morning at 6am PST. Invite friends and family to unite in prayer and be blessed!
1. Pray that we experience the power of truth and faith in our own hearts and lives.
2. Pray that we have the Spirit of Christ so we may work as He worked.
3. Pray that we understand the teachings of Jesus and present them to the people.
4. Pray that we love Christ and love people as He did.
5. Pray that we practice the Heavenly principles that we offer to others.
6. Pray that we become good examples in all the places we go and in all
areas of our lives.
7. Pray to understand and have Jesus’ character.
8. Pray for protection of God’s people in times of trouble. Isaiah 26:20
9. Thank God that we can stand when He comes with His gift of righteousness. Isaiah 13:6-7
10. Pray that God will purify our faith so it will be precious in His sight. Isaiah 13:12-13
11. Thank God that He will judge the opposers of His people. Isaiah 17:12-14
12. Pray that God’s children desire God’s Word with passion and turn their hearts to it.
13. Pray that God’s church prepares and revives now for the crisis ahead.
14. Pray for Annual Council in preparation for General Conference Session 2021.
15. Pray for General Conference Session on May 20, 2020.
16. Pray for church leaders and their families.
17. Pray for revival and reformation throughout churches, conferences, unions, divisions, and General Conference departments.
18. Pray for Adventist leaders from every country.