Join Zoom Meeting Friday 06:00-06:30am PST: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89623323143
One tap mobile +16699006833 Meeting ID: 896 2332 3143
“Soon grievous troubles will arise among the nations.—trouble that will not cease until Jesus comes. As never before, we need to press together, serving him who has prepared his throne in the heavens, and whose kingdom ruleth over all. God has not forsaken his people, and our strength lies in not forsaking him” (RH November 24, 1904).
Requests are from General Conference 100 Days of Prayer and Pioneer Prayer for the NAD presidential process. Lift up the members of the North American Division Nominating and Executive Committees, the General Conference Executive Committees, and their families. Pray that God’s will be done in the selection of the new North American Division President.
- Pray for God to help us and our families to fully embrace the prophetic, Adventist, missionary identity of Revelation 14.
- Pray for our leaders to be baptized with the Spirit for sharing the gospel.
- Pray for a willing heart to go into the mission field, whether that is local or in a foreign country.
- Pray for God to give us a humble, Christ-like leader as NAD president, who will stand firmly for Bible principles.
- Pray for all who are still suffering from the coronavirus. Pray for healing and for an end of the pandemic.
- Pray for God to hold back the winds of strife until His servants are sealed.
- Pray for individuals who have put off their decision to be baptized. Pray they will fall in love with Jesus and make a complete decision of surrender to Him.
- Pray for the Holy Spirit to settle God’s people into the truth, intellectually and spiritually.
- Pray for God to bless Elder Wilson and the General Conference officers today.
- Pray for God to bless all division leaders today.
- Pray for God to bless our nation’s president and congress today.
- Pray that God would bless the members of the NAD nominating committee and their families today.
- Pray that this prayer group would continue and be part of a lasting revival among God’s people.
- Thank God for His mercy and grace toward us.
- Scripture (Claim Bible promises. John 15:7)
- Harmony (Agree with others. Matt. 18:19, 20)
- Order (Pray focused, SHORT, audible prayers, giving thanksgiving and praise. 1 Cor. 14:40)
- Righteousness (Claim Christ’s blood and merits, confess unworthiness. 1 Pet. 1:19/ 1 Jn. 3:21)
- Total (Pray as a team—use plural personal pronouns, we, us, and our instead of, I, me, and my. Matt. 6:9-13)