Join Zoom Meeting Wednesday 06:00-06:30am PST: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89623323143
One tap mobile +16699006833 Meeting ID: 896 2332 3143
“An appeal to Heaven by the humblest saint is more to be dreaded by Satan than the decrees of cabinets or the mandates of kings” (ST October 27, 1881).
Requests are from General Conference 100 Days of Prayer and Desire of Ages. Lift up the members of the North American Division Nominating and Executive Committees, the General Conference Executive Committees, and their families. Pray that God’s will be done in the selection of the new North American Division President.
- Pray for our schools, teachers, and students. Pray for courage for students to stand as Christians who live for Jesus. Pray for opportunities for students to introduce faith to their classmates. Pray for ways to reach our former classmates.
- Pray that God would bless the North American Division with faithfulness to His Word and the Spirit of Prophecy.
- Pray for public campus ministry work taking place on secular campuses all around the world. Pray for more Seventh-day Adventist students and teachers to engage in this ministry, reaching the world by reaching campuses.
- Pray that God blesses all NAD and GC leaders and their families with His Holy Spirit.
- Pray for a mighty harvest of souls from all ministries that have been changing to online outreach due to the pandemic.
- Pray that God would choose, and fill with His Spirit, the next NAD president.
- Pray for pregnant sisters around the world who are soon to deliver their children. Pray for safety and protection from the COVID-19 virus, and for healthy children to be born. Pray for these children to grow up to be mighty workers for Jesus.
- Pray for God to daily baptize every member of the General Conference Executive Committee with the Holy Spirit.
- Pray for the NAD nominating committee as they prepare to meet on July 6.
- Pray for the NAD executive committee as they prepare to meet on July 7.
- Pray for decency and order in the NAD and GC meetings—that the technology would function well, and that there would be a spirit of prayerful watching to know and do God’s will.
- Pray for the GC executive committee as they prepare to meet on July 9.
- Scripture (Claim Bible promises. John 15:7)
- Harmony (Agree with others. Matt. 18:19, 20)
- Order (Pray focused, SHORT, audible prayers, giving thanksgiving and praise. 1 Cor. 14:40)
- Righteousness (Claim Christ’s blood and merits, confess unworthiness. 1 Pet. 1:19/ 1 Jn. 3:21)
- Total (Pray as a team—use plural personal pronouns, we, us, and our instead of, I, me, and my. Matt. 6:9-13)